1996 January

I suggested going to a party, but P. wasn't prepared. We dined at Masa. Tried the deep fried ice-cream which was quite memorable. By night time I fell asleep. It was bitter cold outside and I did not want to go anywhere. But P. said it was my birthday and I should go. He said he was about to go by himself to a new venue - Spadina & Darcy. I finally agreed to go. There we saw Cln dancing by himself. Ann & Vn were there. I talked to Cln briefly. He gave me a flyer. They (Mark Anthony & others ) will be at the Shoom (Queen & Bathurst) Sunday night. The Peter, Tyrone & Sham crew was spinning when we left. As we walked up to College on Spadina, police cars were outside Buzz. We learned later that a few guys from Brampton went on a shooting rampage due to some girl-friend problem. Three other guys who intervened were hurt. One guy was shot more than twice at the back. No one died. All suspects arrested.

No comments: